Terms and conditions
Your use of our website is under:
- all laws that apply.
1. Use of our website
Our website is free for anyone to find out more about Access for All and the services we offer. It’s aimed at people in England and Wales.
We try hard to ensure that our website is accurate and up-to-date. We may sometimes make mistakes and can’t guarantee the accuracy of the information on our website or that you’ll always be able to access it. We don’t accept liability for errors or omissions or for any reliance you place on the information on our website.
You agree to use our website lawfully and ethically. In particular, you agree to not use our website in connection with:
- pyramid schemes
- chain letters
- junk or spam email, or
- any unsolicited messages.
2. Links and social media websites
Visitors use links to move from one website to another or from one page to another in the same website.
Our website contains links to third parties’ websites. We don’t endorse or accept liability for the contents of third party websites we link to.
3. Trade marks, logos and service marks
Trade marks, logos and service marks, together called “trade marks”, used on our website, whether registered or unregistered, are property of their owners.
Unless otherwise stated, we do not give you permission to use any trade mark on our website without its owner’s consent.
Unless we agree, you must not use information or images in our website in any way, except:
- To ask about us and our services,
- To download and temporarily store one or more page of our website for your viewing on a personal computer or terminal, or
- For private or non-commercial academic research.
If you use any material on our website for any of these purposes you:
- Must not change documents or related images
- Must not use images separately from the accompanying text
- Must include our copyright and trade mark notices on all permitted copies.
If you wish to use any material on our website in any other way, please email email@example.com
We try to keep our anti-virus software up-to-date. We don’t guarantee that our website, its servers, downloadable files and emails are free from viruses or other harmful components. You should take reasonable steps to use suitable anti-virus and firewall systems in order to protect your computer and equipment. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage as a result of any infection of your computer and equipment.
You must not:
- Introduce, or try to introduce, any virus or other contaminant to our website or any of its software or systems
- Try to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or tamper with any part of our website, its software or our systems
- Interfere with anybody else’s use of our website
- Try to weaken or damage how our website works, whether by helping to organise, or taking part in, a denial of service attack or otherwise.
6. Access for All’s forum and blogs
Some areas of our website let you upload text and images. The forum and blog rules apply as if the text and images are comments posted on our forum or blog.
7. Provision of services
You use our website at your risk. The information and materials on our website are general only and are not advice or recommendations, professional or otherwise.
We don’t accept liability for any loss or damage resulting from your use of our website:
We exclude all warranties, express or implied, relating to the information and materials on our website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Connection and charges
You’re responsible for connecting with a telecommunications provider to access our website and for the costs you incur in using our website.
13. Feedback and complaints
We welcome your comments about our website. If you find anything incorrect, not working or want to say anything else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.