Access for All values the privacy and security of the information you share with us. This Privacy Statement applies to information collected through access.gg (the “website”). This Statement describes how Access for All collects, uses, shares, protects, or otherwise processes your personal information.
By using this website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Collection and Use of Information
Access for All collects personal information to set up and manage accounts for our social commerce services. You may need to provide Access for All with personal information such as:
- email address
Access for All uses such information for:
- website registration
- processing credit check applications where agreed by the appliant
- measuring, improving, and customising our services
- fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, or back office functions
Access for All may disclose personal information where:
- required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records
- Access for All has reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of our users or other people
- Access for All has reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to the breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed
- it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us
- it is necessary to enforce or apply our legal agreements, to pursue remedies, or to limit damages to Access for All
- the information is public
- you have provided consent or with your direction
- other reasons allow it or other laws require it
When we are required or permitted to disclose information, we will not disclose more information than is necessary to fulfill the disclosure purpose.
Access for All may disclose aggregate or statistical information to our business partners, for public relations purposes, or other purposes.
Access for All combines technical and physical safeguards with employee policies and procedures to protect your information. We work to protect your personal information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer software, which encrypts the information that you provide online at our website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information. We will also continue to assess new technology for protecting information and upgrade our information security systems when appropriate.
Further, we permit only authorised Access for All employees to access any personal information. If an employee misuses personal information, we may take disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. If any third party individual or organization misuses personal information, we will take action, up to and including termination of any agreement between Access for All and that individual or organization.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
Access for All processes personal information only for the purposes it was originally collected and in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Access for All takes commercially reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is relevant, reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current for the purposes for which it is used. Access for All retains information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
If you have questions or concerns related to this Privacy Statement, please contact us.