10 simple steps to make your printed documents more accessible
- Use an easy to read font like Arial
- Use size 12pt and larger to make text more legible
- Avoid putting text over images
- Have a good colour contrast between text and background colours www.access.gg/cnib-clear-print-guide/
- Align text to the left
- Use simple, clear language
- Offering a 16pt version of your document may help some visually impaired readers.
- Split information into short sections with headings.
- Use lots of headings.
- Avoid using all-capital letters.
The information in this leaflet was provided by Access for All For more information visit