Thank you to everyone who attended our AGM Thursday 28th November 2019 at Les Cotils.
you can view our presentation for the evening here Access for All AGM – 28th Nov 2019 update
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like any papers in a different format.
Access for All
(Charity Reg No. CH542)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT an Annual General Meeting of the members of Access for All (the “Charity”) will be held at the Harry Bound Room, Les Cotils, L’Hyvreuse, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1UU on Thursday, 28 November 2019 at 19:00 hrs. for the purpose of considering and, if thought fit, passing the following business:
- To receive the Annual Report and Accounts of the Charity for the year-ended 31 December 2018
- To re-elect Richard Evans as a Trustee
- To re-elect Karen Blanchford as a Trustee
- To re-elect Anthony Yates as a Trustee
- To re-elect Peter Hill-Smith as a Trustee
- To receive any Trustee nominations from the Members
By order of the Committee of Trustees