Working in partnership with the community to improve accessibility, in its widest context, for islanders and visitors alike
Who is the Access for All Group?
- Ambassadors for accessibility in Guernsey
- User group of disabled islanders reviewing the communities Places, Information, Activities and services to ensure we increase accessibility in its widest form
What does Access for All do?
- Encouraging access best practice (not minimum standard) for Guernsey
- Enabling impairment groups to be involved early and engage in change to increase accessibility in the island
- Encouraging early assessment to reduce time, cost and ensure best practice
- Signposting to current access best practice, laws, guidance and standards
- Sharing examples of good practice
Access for All does not cover?
- We do not provide professional advice, risk or access statements. Although we can signpost to those resources
- We do not provide States access advice, this is covered by the States departments themselves, The states point of contact is the States Disability Officer
- We do not provide formal reports or advice for Planning applications
- Access for all is not a campaigning or lobbying group